Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Contest (and a humble apology)

Howdy Roo Folks!!

Yes I am going to keep saying it .... its fun to say.... go head and try it.... you know you want to...all together now..howdyyyyy roooooooo...see. fun. so there.

First off, I am offering an apology for my neglect...been a little crazy at work so I haven't kept up with posting. Thank you to those who emailed me with your concern :) I promise to have my recipe for "Scrap Chili" tomorrow night.

Now onwards->

***May Contest Info***


It is time for our monthly contest yay!! (cue cheering crowds and adulations).

Submit your best chili recipe and you could win one of our fine Rivercat Chili Tees.

Contest is open from right now... right this minute..ding... until 11:59 pm on May 31,2010.

Winner will be drawn on June 12, 2010 (need time to try these chilis!) and announced right here!

Easy right?

Now for the fine print...

1. It must be your own recipe...no swiping one from your neighbor or some random dude on the internet!

2. One entry per person .. so make it a good one!

3. It has to be easily adjusted... can make it for one or two or twenty.

4. Anyone over the age of 16 can enter.. yes, even if you know me personally, or work with me or won last month's contest.

5. I will be testing these recipes so a little easy on the heat lol.. no 7 alarmers!

How to enter...

Easy peasy- just send me an email with your recipe. You can find my email under my profile (hint its under my picture on the profile page) or, if you're a facebook friend, just send me a message with your recipe.


If you have any question, post a comment or send me an email!

Howwwddyyy rrrrOOoooOOOoooo ... hehehe too much fun :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little timid to even BEGIN to compare with YOUR chili....... but I will still try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shel - I have a feeling anything you come up with will blow me out of the water.

    ReplyDelete